First, the playground. The school does not have a “playground” as so named in Belgium. The pupils can play nearly anywhere. They have a lot of space, a lot of games, a lot of nature, … I found the place very nice and very attractive. A child could not possibly be bored in such a space!
I then discovered the sport hall. One of the sport hall as the school has two, a huge one and a smaller one with a climbing wall. The lesson I observed took place in the huge hall. And I really am amazed by the place as it is bigger than the sport hall of my city! And it is only for the school, so about 550 pupils from 6 to 16 years old... And apart from the size, it is very well equipped, with a lot of equipment and interesting rooms (showers, changing rooms, storage rooms, …). When we departed for the sport hall, I was not expecting a room of that quality in a school...
No comments:
Post a Comment