We had two days of drama lessons in Aabenraa. At first, I thought I wouldn't like it; I expected a lot of talking and voice expression. But I was surprised, in fact, we worked body expression. It was the first time I had such activities, all related with expressing things with the body, and understanding how it works. We also had some tips about what we can do with children.
There was an activity, the second day, with masks that I really enjoyed. We had to be "new born creatures" who discover their body, their feelings and things around them. It seemed really weird at first, but then I just entered my character and it was a special but great experience.
Another activity with the masks: we received, by groups, a music; with this music, we had to tell a story by miming, moving and expressing with our bodies using no words. It was quite hard, we didn't know how to do it and what to do; and we were always thinking that we looked really stupid doing it. Finally, it was interesting and seeing the results of the other groups was great.
The work of my group:
Ouaw amazing
ReplyDelete